We help nonprofit leaders support employee wellbeing and drive stakeholder engagement.
We do this by applying insights from the science of positive psychology, management, and organizational behavior to:
- Management training for remote or hybrid teams
- Leadership development training for new managers and high potentials
- Team-building workshops
- Self-paced online courses to help people cultivate psychological capital
- Employee engagement efforts that combat burnout and compassion fatigue
- Values-driven internal communication and marketing consultation to increase stakeholder autonomy and purpose
- Human resources policy and program development consultation
Now is a challenging time. We can help you thrive.
Training for Managers & Employees
Our customized FlexClub Program and Workforce Wellbeing Training offerings help leaders create positive work environments and teach employees science-based strategies to develop resilience, foster cooperation, and optimize performance.
Per the research, organizations that support their employees’ wellbeing see higher productivity, loyalty, and innovation.
We apply the science of wellbeing to the things that matter most.
Select Client Work:
Program Development & Membership Marketing
Established a program that now connects thousands of researchers, practitioners, and students in efforts to learn, collaborate, and apply positive psychology in business, education, clinical work, and healthcare settings.
Public Education & Cause Marketing Campaigns
Led multiple national communication and social marketing campaigns, including “Be Red Cross Ready,” that engaged target audiences in specific preparedness actions and drove sales of health & safety training.
Developed two science-based curriculum modules for an after-school program for middle school youth. The modules included a facilitators’ guide and activities to help students develop emotional literacy and stress management skills.